Phase 1 - 360 Photoshoot >> 360/VR Slideshow
A 360/VR Slideshow is delivered after your first 360 photoshoot. In contrast with traditional photography, a 360/VR Slideshow allows you to show clients what each room looks like in its entirety. Check out this video demonstration of a typical slideshow:
Video Demonstration of 360/VR Slideshow
Standard features of every VR Slideshow include:
- • related scenes are linked whenever possible – this allows you to navigate naturally from scene to scene
- • scrolling thumbnail bar includes each scenes title and an indicator of whether you’ve already viewed the scene
- • auto-rotate and auto-advance – set up the slideshow to continuously change while at a tradeshow
- • use with a mobile device such as an iPad or smartphone and the built-in gyroscope moves the scene as you move your device!
- • interactive local area map – your property location is presented on a pop-up Google map – if you have related properties nearby, they can also be included
- • VR Mode – if the viewer has a VR headset, they can use VR Mode for the fully immersive experience
In addition, we provide you with the source image files to be used on your BRAND.com website. Our images are always processed to *exceed* your brand standards (see Image Quality and Brand Standards for more).